From TIA letter - 4
  ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ±è»ó¼ö     ³¯Â¥ : 07-03-24 19:32     Á¶È¸ : 17857    

Newzealand Auckland 2007. 2 Kim Sang Soo photo

From TIA letter - 4

I love always been close to my dad. Ever since I was a little girl I was 멏addys Favourite? enjoyed being with my dad, and spent a lot of time together on the farm and away from the farm when he was not busy. Dad was a person I could trust with my life, I could tell him absolutely everything without hesitation. Dad is very smart and wise in his own way. He believed in hard work and was always realistic about life. He뭩 soft and comforting to be around, someone who can help solve problems, was smart financially, always eager to listen to me or anyone when no one else would. He taught us kids all about the facts of life at a young age, so we뭭e all grown up with his words of wisdom and realistic views on life and the big world around us. He was a man who took money seriously, but in a good way, he believed in being money conscious, building and saving money. Every chance I got with my pocket money on my birthday I뭗 blow it all on clothes and books. Dad constantly reminded me that every time I made mistakes i must learn from them and I must never be afraid of failure because you will get a lot of it. I could always rely on dad in the time of need, well actually a lot of people turned to him. Whether it was for money, advice or any type of help, dad was the one to the rescue. I thank god each day for giving me such an amazing father. He deserves all the many things in the world, and one day I hope god will grant him with many wishes that he of many others deserve .When I was into my soccer, dad used to coach our little country school team, I remember he was serious about the games, and he pushed me a lot in my sport. I was only about nine or ten when I started playing soccer but I played with the boys, because the girls were too sissy to play. I wasn뭪 a tomboy or anything, in fact I was just a typical girl, but spent most of my primary days playing soccer barefoot with the boys or at times playing handball with the girls. As I got older, in form 1 and 2 which was twelve of thirteen, I became a lot more focused on school work. I loved English, anything where I could write. I could easily and happily do creative writing or write essays without feeling any guilt of enjoyment, it was a passion and also a cleansing way to let my emotions out because I was maturing at that age. My sister skipped a grade and ended up being in my class which turned heads. Everyone mistakenly called us twins which was often annoyng. However it was fun at times to piss teachers off. We were always going to be trouble makers. I loved Naria being in my class, we work together and we had our differences. She was good with numbers while I was better writing. Being at a close age we felt like twins, people thought she was the oldest and I was the youngest. My older brother was the rock for us girls, he annoyed us so much but was entertaining at times. When Rangi was attending Koromatua school and the time me and naria were, he was a good brother, never left school without us, if he missed the school bus, we did too. Mum would be furious if we did, always getting Rangi into trouble if we did. Me and Naria couldn뭪 have cared less, we뭗 always laugh at him, then there was trouble when he saw. Rangi was always the socialite when he was young, he was an amazing soccer player, had talent and passion in football ever since he started primary. He was the Renaldo of the school. Not only was he involved in his soccer, but he was getting into music. He had a passion for the drums, we thought it would have been just a phase, but he picked up two chopsticks and just started tapping on random things. I thought it was ridiculous and so did mum. Rangi attended St Pauls Collegiate in Hamilton. A private and expensive boarding school. Here he discovered his talent in drumming, a total natural, it was his new passion, but my parents refused to buy him a drum kit. His soccer talent was also discovered he traveled with his talent and was approached by scouts but he was more interested in pursuing something in music. He had a band with some boys from his school. They were amazing actually, I didn뭪 realize that a group of boys could easily write and play their own music. Rangi was the bright cookie of the family, got university entrance but however turned it down because playing music was a lot more important to him. He taught himself how to play guitar, drums and sing. He had music on the brain and when he got his drum kit, his room became the band room for their band. Neighbors often complained about the amount of noise, but it never stopped the boys from rocking out.