From Tia Woods Letter March. 31
  ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ±è»ó¼ö     ³¯Â¥ : 07-04-01 09:41     Á¶È¸ : 17191    

Dear kim!

ive just returned to Hamilton for a few days before i leave to Sydney.
It's funny being back at home, i see everything is in the same place i'd left it from when i was last home.
Mum seems so happy, maybe for now, until i leave she'll be a crying wreck.
Part of me is heartbroken with the way mum looks now, her emotional scars seem to show through her eyes,
im sure she just wants to be back home in raro, i can tell she's unhappy, but she wont confess to it.
My young sister, Naria, she's been at work for the past couple of day's.
God i miss her when she goes to work. She's full of drama and scandals,
always filling me in about her boy problems and day to day issues.
She's such a pure spirit, always happy and smiling. I'm gutted i wont be in the country for her birthday,
our birthdays are really close even i wont be celebrating my birthday in New Zealand with family and
friends, oh well. It's good to see my big bro again, he turned 20 the other day, i wasn't home to celebrate it with him.
I was again, working. He still continuing with his passion in music, still drumming, playing guitar and
singing. I wan't him to teach me how to play the guitar, instead i
might have to stick to 'trying' to play the drums, just for fun. He seems a lot more mature to when he was
19, a more change into a man has shon through, he's still immature in many way's. I'm excited to see the type of man
and character he's going to become. He too is at work, so i won't see both my siblings till they get home later this evening.
Dad, i was most glad to see, working extremly hard on the farm, he's so fit for his age, i talk to him about everything,
he still influences me, guides me, a great life coach as always.

I miss him the most. Being back home has given me a time to chill, relax and be back to my teenage self again,
i feel when im in auckland, im a big girl, an independant woman.
It's good to feel like a typical teen, a kid, seeing my friends, sucks i can't be here longer.
My family help me to stay grounded, maybe i should stay alittle longer.
People, familiar faces in the streets of hamilton give me awkward, weird, snotty looks, i don't know why but it really bothers me.
Me and mum had lunch with my sister on her lunch break, i couldn't believe how much people just stopped and stared.

The feeling is horrible, all eyes on you isn't the most comfortable feeling in the world.
It's different in auckland, people seem to have a purpose, there's so much people that they're too busy to care
about who you are, what your wearing etc. Like, when i;m eating in a food court in auckland,
i don't feel like im being watched, i guess thats why look forward to being in the big cities.
Lastnight we went to go watch the rugby at the Waikato stadium.
I wasn't having the greatest time, soughting out my plans for after the rugby never really happened,
texting and watching the game at the same time isn't exactly a great support for my team.

The chiefs and blues were playing, my team, the chiefs lost, so gutting but we've pretty much lost every game.
I'm excited about going to Sydney, however travelling alone to a big city will be a big change i will need to get used to eventually.
I'm going to miss home a lot, but im hoping that it'll all be worth going over.
life's going to be exciting, i'll try be a big girl in Sydney. Im hoping that it'll be a simple task for me.

Tia woods  March 31.